Κυριακή 8 Απριλίου 2012

Sometime ago I realised that although I make many books for recipes, I have not posted any. The reason is that I give them to clients right away, without even keeping photos of them.

I don't know why, but over the last months I constantly forget to take photos. Even when I have to, like the books I make or the workshops I give, I always forget it. I was really frustrated when I searched my files for a bit of scrapbooking and found out that I have very few photos of the last months and none good enough to play with!

So this time, as soon as I finished my books, I took my camera and voila - we have a post!














My next post will be about our last workshop, where we made this kind of books. Of course we forgot to take photos, so I am waiting for the girls to send me some pictures of their books.

4 σχόλια:

  1. κρίμα να μην τα φωτογραφίζεις Μυρτώ! είναι τόσο όμορφα και θέλουμς και εμείς να τα θαυμάζουμε! καλό βράδυ!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. καλησπερα Μυρτω...εχει δικιο η Αλικη..πρεπει να μας δειχνεις τις δημιουργιες σου οι οποιες ειναι ....πανεμορφες!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. ωωωωωω τι όμορφα!!!!!! ... θελω να δω κιάλλα!!!! δίκιο εχουν τα κορίτσια!!!
    εσενα να δω ποτε θα δω από κοντα!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή