As soon as I layed my hands on the tool, I tested it in common packaging carton and worked miracles.
So, here is the layout that came out.
Ingredients: - Stamps:Prima and Artemio, Paper:BG, Distressing: Claudine Helmuth's acrylics, glimmer mists, gesso and distress inks, Diecuts: Silhouette - the rest from stash.
PS. After I made it, I found out that she had made a similar one sometime ago. It seems that along with her tool she bestowed me with some of her talent and inspiration.
I will play at the following challenges: Get Creative, Scrapbooking in Greece, Let's Ink it up, SSS&S, Anything goes, Our creative corner, Gingerloft challenge, Basic Grey challenges, The secret Crafter, Sugar Creek Hollow