Τετάρτη 2 Μαρτίου 2011

A new member was added to our family- a little baby boy. "Ο καινούριος μου ξαδελφούλης" (my new cousin) as my daughter says.
And of course I seized the opportunity to make yet another diaper cake- who would believe that? LOL

This time I used scrapbook paper instead of ribbons, which I punched with the new Martha Stewart punches. I was worried that the paper seams would not hold (I cut stripes of 12x12 cardsrock) but Claudine Helmuth's mat medium did the trick as always. The animals on the tag are a freebie from Edward and it is coloured by distess inks and promarkers.



4 σχόλια:

  1. Καταρχήν καλημέρα και καλό μήνα! Κι αφού δεν αξιώθηκα χθες να στείλω ένα email, θα ήθελα έστω και τώρα, μέσα από εδώ να σε ευχαριστήσω Μυρτώ για το δωράκι σου!!!!! Μάλιστα λίγο μαλλάκι χρησιμοποίησα στην χθεσινή μου σύνθεση! Το tag πότε το έφτιαξες? Είναι καταπληκτικό!!!! Μπράβο σου! Αλλά και το δωράκι και η όλη παρουσίαση είναι υπέροχη!!! Πολύ γλυκά τα λόγια σου! Να τον χαίρεστε!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Beautiful! You are very creative!! xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή