Κυριακή 9 Οκτωβρίου 2011

Hello neighbours.

Just another book I made for a little boy that was baptized today. It was made as a gift, in order to document his first year ( photos, stories and comments, wishes and blessings etc)

The book is hard-covered. I used Winsor & Newton Smooth Cartridge paper (not so good for watercoloring of course but I like its feeling) and sprayed canvas, stitched together. The designer paper is from a candy I have won and the chipboard letters are from Sfragidomania .

The stamps are the new Bazoo and Woodland creatures and I used my Derwent Inktense pencils for the coloring - my favorite coloring medium ever.

Of course stickles and glossy accents are a must in these projects, so I used them liberally.








As a birthday gift my DH and DD bought from IKEA a set of shallow drawers perfect for a crafter with LOTS of stuff.

Yesterday I finished with one of them, and managed to have many different coloring mediums in a place where I can see them all! Amazing!

It is so convenient and easy-to-find, that I plan to use an other drawer for my sprays and one for my acrylics. I have already placed my wooden stamps in one and my punches in another - all of them were stored in boxes and I admit that there were times that I was bored to bring them out and I was forgetting about of them!

3 σχόλια:

  1. Μυρτώ ζωγραφίζεις καταπληκτικά!!!
    Είναι υπέροχο το άλμπουμ!
    Είσαι πολύ τυχερή που πήρες ωραίο δωράκι και οργάνωσες τα καλούδια σου!
    Καλή συνέχεια στις όμορφες δημιουργίες σου!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. εσυ τα εχεις ζωγραφισει ολα αυτα; ειναι πανεμορφα!!
    ολο το αλμπουμ!
    αχ,αυτο το συρταρι...τελειο!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. τι όμορφα που τα έχεις ζωγραφίσει...τι γλυκές σφραγίδες ....
    και τέλεια τα χρωματακια έτσι τακτοποιημένα που είναι!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή