Κυριακή 13 Ιουνίου 2010

Finally, we came to the end of the school year. My daughter is in first grade and is of mixed feelings: she would like to play all day but she doesn't want to lose her friends and her favorite teacher.

We were lucky this year to have a great teacher, so I had to make a thank you card for her. As we also have to go to a birth ceremony and a party, I spent my Saturday night making cards and I enjoyed it.

Unfortunatelly , in our busy lives there is rarely time to spend without disturbances: children, chores, telephones etc. Saturday night is the only night that I can stay up late, as I do not have to go to work next day, and is late enough for all the others to forget my existence and let me spend some time in peace.

So I made the card for our teacher using the fabulous papers that my scrap friend Melenia sent me.

Stamp: Stampendous the monkey and SeeD's the rose
Inks & markers: Tim Holtz's Distress and Promarkers
Papers: Core' dinations and Melenia's gift










I will enter to the following challenges:
One of the procedures that get on my nerves is the measuring- cutting of small pieces. So I did it once for both cards.

I used:
- Papers: My mind's eye Bloom & Grow and Core'dinations
- Sarah Kay stamp and Papermania Fairy Prince
- Distress Inks & Promarkers






And finally a quick card for a party for a boy:

I used:
- Plain Cardstock
- Digi stamp dragon and sentiment with Hero Arts
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Alterations

The telephone daemon striked again! I have to leave straight away as they take my dad to the hospital. So goodbye for now!

23 σχόλια:

  1. Μυρτώ, κάνεις θαυμάσια δουλειά με τις κάρτες!! Μπραβο!!! Είναι όλες πολύ προσεγμένες και φτιαγμένες με μεράκι!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Fabulous cards Myrto! I hope your father is okay. x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. fabulous...lovely creations, thanks for sharing with craftycatz this week, x carol

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Fab cards!

    Thanks for joining in with our first challenge at Craftalicious

    Jan x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Great cards, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, i hope your father is ok xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. what fab card and thanks for shaing with us at crafty catz

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Oh wow, fantastic cards. Just love the images you have used and those pretty papers.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo and the Simon Says Challenge DT x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. sweet cards !! lovely images !! thanks for joining in our challenge.
    hugs
    tina46
    eac-team

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. lovely cards,
    Thanks for taking part in my challenge over at ALLSORTS this week
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Your cards are all gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining us for our first challenge at Craftalicious
    hugs Mandy xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Gorgeous cards. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our first challenge. luv gina xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. You have been busy. I love all these cards. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  13. wow...LOVE all these cards. The first card has such a detailed layout and I love the lace! Thank you for playing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  14. I love your coloring on these!! Great set ups, too!!!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  15. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations in our childs play challenge! Fab card - lovely folds.... Cheers Claire x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  16. Your cards are are lovely. Unfortunately it isn't eligible for the prize on Anyone for Anya as you need to use a Greeting Farm or CC Designs stamp.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  17. Wow have you got some mojo! Beautiful work, all fun projects! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

    Janna :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  18. OMG these must of taken you ages! I have never made one of those cards yet, Im scared!lol

    They are all so be beautiful and so creative

    Thank you for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew
    love emma xxx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  19. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge.
    Cathy xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  20. Wowza, these are magnificent!!!! beautiful cards hun!
    Thank you for joining us @ Creative Card Crew!!!
    Blessings!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή